Temporary Power Rental Solutions
Trinity Power specializes exclusively in the rental of temporary power equipment for planned and emergency projects. From our offices in Coquitlam, British Columbia, and Edmonton, Alberta, we offer 24/7 turnkey assistance to customers across Canada in a range of industries, from oil & gas, mining, commercial construction and major industrial projects to film and special events.
Our equipment is innovative in design, safe, portable, easy-to-use and meets or exceeds all standards set by the Canadian Electrical Code and electrical inspection authorities.
We carry an extensive rental inventory of high quality, PLUG-N-GO equipment including:
- Generators & Transfer Switches
- Medium & Low Voltage Transformers
- Medium & Low Voltage Distribution
- Medium & Low Voltage Protection
- Medium & Low Voltage Cable & Accessories
To learn about equipment specifications and applications, please view our online catalogue.
A High-Care, High-Touch Customer Experience
Our services extend beyond simply renting equipment. From concept to completion, our temporary power solutions are supported by a highly skilled and customer-focused team. Our power specialists have the knowledge and hands-on experience needed to design and execute the rental-power solution that meets your needs.
From your first email or phone call, through quoting, design and demobilization, our team will be there to guide and support you. We promise to provide you with:
- Power requirement design and equipment sourcing
- A clear and completely transparent quote
- Start-to-finish freight and equipment maintenance 24/7/365 emergency support
- Deployment and demobilization of equipment
- High-care, high-touch customer experience management throughout
With Trinity Power, you’ll get a turnkey solution – and peace of mind. To learn more about our power expertise, quoting process and customer-centric approach, click here. Or, just give us a call – we look forward to helping you.